Tuesday, October 24, 2006

school. bleah.


So it's the first day of school.
AAARGGGGHHH IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
okay. peace. calm down. [breathes in and out]
It aint easy ya know
17 weeks of school
Deadlines start from the 4th week onwards.
I'm gonna be sitting for FOUR hours of lectures on Mon mornings. Talk about lecture marathons manz.
And not to mention the fact that I'm in a diff class for every subj. Well, almost. I don't regret taking Calculus as my Elective, though I admit the reactions of those who hear that I take Calculus, are kinda amusing. 'You're taking what??' 'My god, you're crazy' 'Are you out of your mind' 'siao ah?'
However, it comes at a price, after all if I'm in a different class for each subject, how am I gonna manage the different group meetings.
O.o. I'll be like a CEO. A worker CEO that is. One that goes for meetings and 'works' as well. CooOOoOoOol.
Too bad I don't have a P.A.
alright. Enough of this castle building in the air, or in the office so as to speak :p I feel both excited and nervous for tutorials next week. Cause.. I've no idea who's in the same class with me! Gotta break ice and make friends all over again and work in groups for important projects that play a part, either a toe or a foot, in your career and.. and and and. I'm gonna learn math again!
well, sortof la. I mean, can't expect to learn basic algebra in Calculus ma right. But oh boy oh boy. It's like meeting your first love again. That kindof feeling. the heart warms and beats a little faster, the silly grin on your face that can't seem to be wiped off, the hands that tremor with a quiver of anticipated excitement, the state of relaxation of the body as it awaits the satisfaction brought about.. by math! hMm I don't sound that insane do I. Hope not.


Happy, Carefree, Quiet.
What will I be this sem?
Who I am?
Who I should be?
Who I want to be?
Or the tried-and-tested just a part of me?