Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random Musings

I'm a dad! haha, not true. Well, kinda. Guess I look like a dad. Or they just need a father figure. Who knows? All I can say is fathering is tiring.

Yet, there never is a definite age to be a parent, is there? One could be sixty, and have grand-children but not be a parent. It's not just a term, it's a symbol and represents the bond, trust and faith.

Break the trust once, and it's over.

Some will try to be parents, but they can never be. Others don't try to be parents but falsely assume that they are parents.

Work, money, adultery and more.

Raising and nurturing.

Too bad father's day isn't around the corner, or I'll be so so so blessed.

Papa Roti watch out! Papa Randy is here! Muahahahaha...

Nah, who am I kidding. =X

You know, some kids, I mean young adults, I mean young teens, like 12 to 14 years of age, [can't call them middle teens, right?], some of their characteristics are displayed. Most probably they won't know it, since it would escape most of their maturity, yet, you just take a look, and you can imagine them ten, maybe fifteen years down the road, with certain qualities in their character, that would aid them on the path of success, should they chose to maximize its potential.

The world's a small place. I could befriend the daughter of my mother's friend who became her friend when they chatted together while waiting for the school bus to pick up her daughter who was from the same primary school as I am, and two years younger than me, and took the same school bus.

Tomorrow's June Event. It's amazing. Some of them are amazed at the simplicity of broadcasting sound effects from my mac to the sound system. A 3.5mm cable, and a jack to ensure it fits in the mixer, and it's done.

Dra dra. Lychee. Gideon. Harrison. Heh, if I were harry, he would be my son.

Sometimes the best comes from simplicity. That said, not all things in life are simple, unless, the product is simply complicated.

If they're active, they're active. So, how does one make them sit still?