Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Always did, always do

The possibility that I'll lose you
Reduces me to tears
Leaves me in rambles.

To plan our future and not that afraid of it
What happened to fighting monsters
In the darkness together?

A curse that falls upon my head
One that brings insecurity to whom
I have chosen to spend my life with.

This stirring within my heart
And sigh of contentment
I know is not due to
Familiarity.

Oh my body,
Art thou my betrayer?
Have thoust grown a shell
So thick that truth
Cannot prevail?

I cry out to the heavens
At this turmoil I'm in
This conflict within me
This beating of my breast.

If only thou can feel
The love emanating
With every beat.

If only thou can read
My mind and its
Complex simplicity.

If only wisdom pours
From above and eyes
Are opened and thou
Can see that I come
Bearing no ill intent.

Body, betray me not.
Be gone from me,
Temptation and this
Sickening within my
Chest.

I love you,
Always did
Always do.