Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

First of all, Merry Christmas!

Soon, 2005 will be over. But first. To matters at hand. Christmas!

I am grateful to those who gave me a christmas present/card. I thank thee for your well-wishes. Alas! It is with great strength to inform you that unless you've received a card from me, you won't be receiving anything from me. Fear not! It doesnt mean I've forgotten you, it simply means that [hesitates] you're kept in my prayers.

Therefore, to all those who patronise this monkey's blog, I wish you a joyous Merry Christmas!

May we not forget the true meaning of Christ! It is rather sad that most Christmas cards nowadays do not include the true meaning of Christ. All that is written there is just 'Season's Greetings!' Whatever happened to the word 'Christ'?

Do YOU know who Christ is?

[Jesus] Christ is the Son of God that was sent down to die for our sins [wrongdoings].

How civilisation views christianity now and a century ago has changed. Nowadays, there ain't no such thing as a boring service. Christian music has evolved to a trendier and hip-pier kind. Bibles? So many versions available. From hard copy to soft copy to electronic to handphone to pocket-sized.

If you ever thought Christianity was boring, fact-less and simply propaganda, take a step into the nearest church. You might have to change your opinion about christianity again.

We aren't just a religion. Christianity is but a relationship between us and God. Wouldn't you want to meet the One that created YOU?