Thursday, June 29, 2006

P.C.

Yesterday, at 3am, it struck me how impolite I was. While I think it could be said the same of most of us, but I realized I dont smile that much. Well, to strangers that is. But I always felt that the world is full of friends and there aren't strangers but if the world is full of friends then wouldnt it not be a hassle to say hello or smile to one another even though you dont know his/her name or age or address or educational level or anything at all.

As such, I'm gonna embark on a personal coutesy campaign. I'm gonna make it a point to smile or greet a hundred people within ten days in July. I'm gonna start on 2nd July. And I'm gonna blog about it everyday. The people I greeted and their responses. And guess what, if I can do it, so can you.

Who: Me.
What: Project Courtesy (P.C.)
Where: Everywhere
When: 2nd July - 11 July
Why: To be a more courteous, warm and receptive person
How: By greeting or smiling to a minimum of 100 people within 10 consecutive days.

What else?
I'm gonna have a tagboard for you to post your comments. and share your experiences. And I'm gonna have a counter of the number of people I've greeted/smiled and the number of people who positively or negatively responded.

Till then, adios!