Monday, August 27, 2007

comex yay!

yea! Comex 2007 is coming. In good timing too, cause I've already planned what I want to buy.

First would be a laptop bag. My mum threw away my previous one, well you know mothers who are housewives, when they aren't busy cleaning the house or cooking or baking weird-looking cakes that make you double check to ensure the restroom is well-stocked with toilet paper, they're busy throwing things out.

Well, at least she says she will reimburse me the bag. All I gotta do is to buy it and pass her the receipt. hmmm wonder if she would throw out my laptop one of these days...

Next I'm going to get a mice. Games are much more fun played with a mice than with a trackpad you know.

Then I'm going to get a 2gig micro SD card. Shouldn't cost much. If this i.t. fair is like the previous ones, then means there'll probably a little India inside, a region where the shops are all maintained by Indian workers, selling stuff at ridiculously low prices, with no warranty la, but well, who cares? As long as it works, I'm fine.

Oh, and I need to get CDs and DVDs too. Say, 50 of each might be good. Perhaps a couple of CD-RWs too. Maybe 10 of those.

Hmm and I'm contemplating getting a pair of earphones too. Wonder if they would sell that at a discount? hmmm and I need a pair of shades. Oh yea, wrong fair. hmmmm, oh yea. maybe bluetooth stereo headphones might be better than a pair of earphones. Less wires, less tangibility you know.

Somehow, wires don't really like me. Most of my wired earphones all conk out within a couple of months. Either one side is suddenly mute, or the mic doesn't work. I haven't a clue why.

hmm lemme think anything else I need to buy. hmmmm, I think not. Games I can download. haha oh yea maybe ram for my laptop. heh but then again Apple doesn't sell stuff that cheap at fairs. So. hmmm maybe I'll upgrade parts of my desktop then. It's like 5 years old! God knows how many times it had a change of heart and been reformatted. Time to give it a new power supply and perhaps new audio or video cards. After all, I gave it new ram a couple of months ago. Heh, then again maybe I can upgrade it to 1.5 gig of ram. Wouldn't That be sweeet. Besides, ram for windows is waaaaaaaay much cheaper than Mac. But the viruses ratio balances it all. :)

Hee, okay that would be all. Now if only I can find a burly sized person to go with me, and like, go before me, so the way is cleared for me. Any takers? :D