Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time

ah, scriptwriting.

The words avoid me.
Writer's block, you ask?
Nay, how can it be, with so many thoughts and mental visuals swimming in my mind?

Oh, to write a fictional story, with the absence of dialogue, how burden-less it sounds.

Yet, the rushes of time passes me not, as much as I bid it pass me by, but not too soon I pray.

Why should I wait, it cried.
I have never paused for men.
Neither have I sped up.
What makes ye so different,
that I should wait up?

Oh, but I have lines to write, and a script to compose
The person in my mind speakeths, but the words I do not hear
His lips tremble and murmur, but I discern no sound.

Please wait, I implore thee.
Allow me just this one chance.

But the door of time slams shut in my face
as it goes on its journey
at its own pace
and I am left alone
Disgraced.