Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

BLESSED 2008, to one and all, and all and one.

One hour, and I've done quite a bit =X

First time I ran from Tampines to Pasir Ris. and that's how I started the year.

Perspiring.

Well, not really starting the year, cause I went for Watchnight service, but after that I decided not to take public transport home, and ran/walked home instead. Walked to Sunplaza Park before running alongside the highway. Bet the drivers think I'm nuts. But no honks or anything so I guess they're into the festive mood.

Then I reached home, and decided to shower with hot water. Now I usually shower with warm water. But cause I felt so sweaty and all, the hot water didn't soothe me much, so I switched off my heater. And got blasted awake.

Honest. Now I know why I don't bathe in cold water. But maybe I should do it once a month or so, to keep a good habit.

Well, the countdown was a little interesting, I guess. To be with family but not family. Not as interesting as a year or two ago, where I cross-stitched for a year. Really. 11.45pm to 12.05am. Now That was interesting.

People would ask 'So how did you count down?'
And I would say 'Oh, I cross-stitched.'
Then there would be silence for a second or two, before they gave a hearty chuckle and walk away.

Ah 2008. Blessings to all and one, and one and all =)