Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sick

Fell sick today.

Not very good feeling, but then again when is falling sick a good feeling?

Woke up with fever, a terrible terrible headache and an aching body. Felt nauseous. World spinned when I stood up from bed. Felt totally like shit man. Okay, that's shit pause man. Not like a new superhero or smthng.

My mum was throwing up a million and one reasons why I fell sick.

"Ai yah, not enough sleep la" [I slept from 1am to 2pm]

"Never drink enough water lor" [I drink at least a litre of water everyday on weekdays]

"See la! Never take vitamin C" [I take Yakult every morning on my way to work, fruits after breakfast at work, fruit juice at least once a week, and Vitamin C drink 3 times a week at night.

And for some strange reason, while I'm eating my dinner - porridge - my dad has to ask me why I've withdrew so much cash in the past few days. Like I'm sick, I'm groggy, I don't feel like eating, let alone talking, and he keeps bugging me what I used a hundred and sixty for.

Well, I guess some people show love in a truly scrumptious kind of way.