Saturday, November 07, 2009

you.

I'm grateful.
Really.
To you who just yawned while looking at me.
I know my hair style is rather boomz and something uniquely Singaporean.
and short. (but army ma)
Yes you sitting directly opposite me on the train
Don't look away and pretend you didn't stare at me
stare at you cause you stared at me.
You whom just opened your mouth wide at me and gave me a great big yawn.
And I'm indebted to you.
For a split second there i considered being a dentist
If all my patients could open their mouth as wide as yours when you yawned, conducting dental operations would be so easy.
If all my patients had such dark black interiors as yours, I'll earn a fortune for my cleaning up fees.
But then I realize such dark black crevices probably has a nasty fungal smell to it too, and that really turns me off.
But I'm still indebted to you. See, I was thinking about a theme for next year's halloween party, and you just gave me the idea.
Dark and creepy.
Don't worry. You'll be invited.