Thursday, August 26, 2010

New shows

So, now that most of the TV shows produced in America are on a hiatus so as to film the following seasons, I have the time to sample other shows, in the hope that they might be able to cure my boredom and complement my existing shows.

So, I've listed the shows I follow regularly, by genre, and the ones in bold are the new shows that have caught my eye, and I approve of them for now.

Comedy

Better Off Ted*
The IT Crowd

Action

NCIS
Covert Affairs
The Mentalist
Lie To Me
Psych
White Collar
Trauma*
Knight Rider*

Sci-Fi

Doctor Who
Eleventh Hour*
Fringe
Sanctuary
Haven

Mind-blowing

Criminal Minds

Music

Glee

As you can see nothing can replace or even complement Criminal Minds. It's like people saying Salt can complement Inception. Like hello?! She's totally out of my league.

Anyway, those with asterisks means they've axed future episodes, sadly.

P.s. If you want any of these shows, just ask. :)