Saturday, December 11, 2010

old friends

I met up with an old friend yesterday for a meal. Well, old would be apt since we've known each other ever since the age of 5? Or part thereof.

And it's really amazing, because we haven't seen each other in years. 6 years, to be exact. And there wasn't any ice at all!

But it was really cool to catch up and all. She is one strong minded, determined and has lots of foresight. Rather different from me, I dare say.
Hah, hands up whoever thought of me as strong minded. And sometimes it's the little phrases that are said that leave the deeper impressions. Like she was trying to persuade me to take up marketing, reason being it's for creative people and she thinks i'm creative.

Which got me thinking about my creativity. And i think i'm not really creative. Just idealistic.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5