Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Cards N Such

I have a godsis from secondary school whom I would send cards annually on her birthday and christmas. This year, I simply wished her on her facebook wall.

She thanked me and then asked how come there wasn't any card received this year. It jolted me.

Sometimes we do or send or give stuff that isn't reciprocated. It could be a sacrifice of our time to be with someone. It could be travelling from the east to the west just for that half an hour. Or it could be controlling your tongue and not lashing back in a frequent verbal dispute.

Yet, little do we know how blessed the other party is. At times like this, what we should do is to sit and think of the original purpose of the action. One of the greater types of love is unreciprocated love, Through it, we give more of ourselves, and receive less, if not nothing, in return. Yet, we still give.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9