Sunday, July 10, 2011

ONS

I had a one night stand recently.

It was just me and a warm pussy for one night.
She wasn't very fussy, didn't make much noise.
Wasn't very demanding.
Even woke me up with a lick of my cheek.
Like how often can you get that?

I had arrived home laden with groceries,
and found her curled up against my gate,
Looking at me with such woeful eyes,
melting my heart faster than the scorching heat,

I immediately dumped my groceries, bought a packet of cat food,
and invited her in.
She might have been someone's pet though; I ain't sure.
Her right ear was clipped, but she didn't have a collar.
Her nails weren't trimmed, but she was rather tame for a wild act.

She came in, walked a round, and made herself very comfortable
on the middle of my bed.
That night was one of the best nights I ever had in my life.

In fact, I think next time when I get my own loft,
I'll rear a cat and a dog. :D