Wednesday, November 23, 2005

this flu is going off soon. my nose remains half-blocked. yet, due to some auto-detect function in my body, my lungs automatically draw air from my mouth instead my lungs. it feels so strange to be breathing in through one's mouth instead of the nostrils. hMm anybody knows the word for people who have lost their ability of smell?

come to think of it. we take our sense of smell for granted dont we? i mean we know blind is for people who cant see and deaf for those who cant hear dumb for those who cant speak and what about those who cant smell? we've neglected them! anyway, if you know the word, do share with me. thankieyoukie.

today aint that bad. went back to band to settle some alumni stuff and.. after that went A1 with.. curry flab yun lao zha bor shawn jaslin nelson carven. after that went to central with jaslin and nelson. there we were, tuba SLs from 3 consecutive years having a chat together. in retrospect, it was truly remarkable.

aint love strange. the person that you try to forget, you fall for her again. and you have a friend you can see what people would love her for and if there's the 'feeling' you just might fall for her