Thursday, November 03, 2005

life.. goes on n on n on..

i'm alright la. thanks flab and short. and fern. and sis of course.

i lead many lives. though they may collide with one another at various times, they still end up detached. the life i lived with jc.. is different frm e life i lead at home.. and different frm e life i have with my friends. some lives are hidden others are transparent. perhaps thats why i have many friends but few close to my heart. and in a way. what You said is true. what i portay on the outside and what i feel are not e same.

well. i've lost a lover and a friend. and gained a new sister. sigh. i aint sure if it's good or not. but it sure equals out. lost two assets and gained an asset of e same value.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away Job 1:21

Shalln't complain. memories are memories.

a good thing though. is that. for e first time since i've known gab (one of my bro).. he called me 'ran'. lol. for those of u who dont know him.. he's a guy of mystique and rarely calls me by my name.. so.. it was a first.

k. thats all for now. cya ard.