Monday, May 15, 2006

Peace.

11.50pm now, my back hurts. Today has been a whirlwind. From BMR in the morning to AudioPro in the afternoon to band at night. Being in school from 9am to 10pm at night is simply exhausting. Yet, this week will be tough for me. Having work training on wednesday and thursday consecutively from 7pm to 10pm.

At least there're unexpected things that keep me happy. Like having a new sister. Well, not blood sister.. but not exactly god-sister too. Time sister if it sounds right. hehe. or should it be date sister. lol. that wasnt meant to be read as dead sister.

One of da babes i'm hanging out with. She has da same birthday as me! Well, she's like two years older than me but she's nice. She has the looks, a little plastic-ky kind-of, and short hair (she's obsessed with hair) and she has the same birthday as me! Come on, how often do you meet somebody who has the same birthday as you?? Most of the time it's knowing somebody who knows somebody who has the same birthday as you and not you knowing (and befriending) the person that has the same birthday as you. Anyway, it's real cool having another sister. Too bad she's a smoker. And a drinker. Nope, she ain't a christian too. And that a real pain. Cause her life is smoking and drinking. But i dare say she has small eyes. Similar to mine. heh. Now if only she'll talk more than me so I wont feel ashamed at myself for talking so much crap.

And most prob on wed i might be meeting up with grace. Should be cool. long time since i met up with her; heard her vibrato laugh and all. hee. =) That's a compliment. of Course. =D

Oh well, it's been quite a good day. Managed to edit my AudioPro assignment from 2 mins 90 seconds.. wait a sec.. that's 3 mins 30 seconds. Edited it to 1 min 58 seconds. Which is barely below the 2 minute limit. Think I should be able to pass it. I'm confident but dont want to be too confident cause over-confidence sucks. projects are kind of looming. Two literature reviews, lots of reading to be done, MultiCam story proposal, time to get started, la la la. Year Two is seriously packed. But there is fun amidst the ups and downs.

I kindof miss chatting with Rania and Gracia. Yet we can only live life once and can't travel back in time except through our mind which is subject to the events around us.

Ok. Gotta stop here. Maybe my next post might be about my pri 5 crush. heh. the one who tagged my blog. Till next time, God bless!