Wednesday, September 13, 2006

today.


Today was a harrowing experience. Not simply because I called a guy ma'am while at work, or that I nearly panicked when I forgot my locker combination but because I had a nerve-wrecking experience around 1pm.

The ball's in my court but what will I do. Dare I whack the ball back or will I cowardly let the ball fall, no attempt to grasp the ball. Funny how when one wishes for the ball, it doesnt come, yet when it is but forgotten and assumed lost, it comes with such great velocity.

Oh, and did I mention I met my tutor while at work. Mr Kenny Yong. He went to watch Forbidden City with his mum, and for once in my life, I was more black than him. If you dont catch the joke, its simply because he ALWAYS wear black or dark colored clothes to school and my work attire is fully black. so there.