Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Crap



Note: This is but a feeble attempt to pump back some blood into the frail heart of this dying blog. It may or or may not be the start of more posts. It may or may not lead to the slow merciless but not painful demise of this blog. Any relations, whatsoever, within this post to any persons is purely fictional and you cannot sue me.

So, it's the 13th of December, 2006. 12 more days to Christmas after which another 12 days of Christmas would be celebrated. But, by the Twelfth Day of the Second twelve Days of Christmas, which is actually the Twenty-Fourth Day from now, I would have handed in several assignments. Which of course gives juice to the notion that I wouldn't have a holiday. Well, not much of one actually. After all, which sane person in the whole wide world would give assignments during the holidays?!?! And. Christmas Season too.

Which, in my opinion is too Americanised. After all, what comes to mind when you think of Christmas? Santa coming down the Chimney? Snow? Sigh.

Worst thing about being a mass comm-er, is that after you learn every nitty gritty detail about mass comm, you lose all sense of appreciation and the beauty of the television and radio becomes harsh reality.

Thank God I don't learn much about the Internet and I.T. stuff.

Oh, and there was a Santa Claus at White Sands just now. A real skinny one. A real slim dude. Even slimmer than me, me thinks. Well, I know Santa Claus is more at home with the cold climate up at the North Pole, but surely, he couldn't have lost That much weight with our hot climate here right? And no, he wasn't publicity for a weight loss program. Though he would make a darn good one.

Did I mention I've been kinda busy too? Went to do filming for my PSA (Public Service Announcement) on Tuesday. Philip, Stella and Nisa are a fun bunch of people to work with. Going to Pizza hut for lunch and discussion, then going to East Coast Park to film, fighting against wind and weather, cyclists and skaters, and concluding with dessert bought through Mac's Drive-Thru.

I guess, being in Calculus does have its benefits - making more friends. I have almost different groups for each subject, which of course brings its horrors of time management and mental compartmentalisation into the picture, but hey, I get to meet lots of people! Lots of 'I-didn't-know-you-exist' low-profilers, to be exact. Which, I guess would be kinda cool. After all, I've met the high profilers, and the moderate crowd, so it's about time I met some low-profilers too. Which actually rocks, cause they can be very friendly and humorous and all. To tell you the truth, I kinda prefer the low profilers as compared to the high profilers. Pride? Perhaps, more of humility and receptivity I think. Nevertheless, I think I'll enjoy my group projects.

Change of environment brings about new challenges and surprises to behold.

Oh well, thats enough crappy rambling. Only time will tell if crap revives blogs. :)