Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Free TV


I'm in school! Currently in mac lab. I came to do my m.e.p. raw footages, and later gonna do psa editing. Well, I thought I might do single cam title sequence, but april didn't reply my messages. And, the student folder is offline. Darn. I may have to find replacement photos.

But. LOL Vicnan introduced me to a website that allows me to watch videos for free. And not just your ordinary youtube kindof videos, but cartoons like Justice League, Captain Planet and Tom and Jerry, [too bad they don't have doraemon] and shows like ncis and whose line is it anyway! I've been watching whose line is it anyway for an hr or two! Cant help but laugh. Oh wait, but thats the purpose of the show. hee.

anyway, dont despair cause you can watch too. And, it's free.

Just go to www.teevee.gamefurnace.com and watch away! :)

Enjoy yourself!


P.S. Btw, this is not a paid advertisement.