Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Hair Cut

I had a hair trim today, at my usual salon. Only thing is, there was this new hairstylist I never seen before, and she attended to me.

What an experience. The lady seemingly ruffled through my hair, and trimmed a few strands every now and then, akin to that of a garden being cleansed of its weeds by its caretaker.

Not to mention a couple of times she was rough with my hair; I mean, the hair's connected to the scalp which is like super near my brain can!

Anyway, my new blog skin's more or less done. I cloned the design from another very very popular website. No prizes for guessing which one. Not all my content is up and ready yet though. Just the bare essentials; namely, posts, links and chat box.

Hope you will like it.

But, I'll probably change over to the new skin by the end of this week. And get rid of this hideous heroic skin. Heroes is like so yesteryear. Till summer '08, that is.

Alright, time to go and sleep; gotta work tomorrow. From like 9 to uh 10 at night?