Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Blogskin

Well, as I've promised 'a while' ago - my new blogskin!

It's meant to resemble a very well-known company's website. Actually I print screened and spliced their navigational bar, so well, that might be considered second-hand copying I guess. Like pirated originals.

Hope you like it. Not all the content is up yet though. Just click the words and you'll know. Might add a few image swaps to further increase the relationship between my skin and that company's website. No particular reason why. Just because it's simple. And it's much more pleasing to the eye than its rival company.

Besides, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

I do hope to iron out any problems with my codes and stuff that may have slipped my attention. Do leave me a tag if this works weirdly in your browser. Lemme know your resolution, and which browser you use.

It plays a huge difference you know. The browser provided by the M-that-shall-not-be-named doesn't really read CSS as well as the F-that-shall-be-named which is Firefox.

Well, time to go and sleep. Will try my utmost best to add in the other data for those portions in construction. Might add a background picture, and perhaps random quotes and/or song lists. But well, better not count the chickens before they hatch.

Cheers!