Thursday, July 16, 2009

death.

I had this idea for a website just now. I don't know why such ideas just come to me suddenly. Okay, I'm kidding. I actually do know where it came from. From watching Ghost Whisperer. Majority of the episodes were simply about telling the living loved ones that their deceased loved one loves them.

And it got me thinking. Usually we never tell the people around us how much we love them till it's too late. And then we only tell them when we divide our inheritance in our will.

So, imagine a site, where you can write testimonials for your friends, only for them to receive it after your death. Perhaps a word of encouragement or some advice. Or where the key to the safety deposit box is.

But it doesn't have to be limited to just mere compliments. You could write notes of apology for past mistakes too. Just because you're dead doesn't mean you can't make peace with the living.

Like a death note.

The site just might work eh. If only I had a web designer bed buddy.

Edit: Dang. My friend just told me the idea somebody else kope liao. Check out http://mylastemail.com