Monday, August 10, 2009

randoms.

hmmm are you or are you not.
i would have said you led me up
but then your words have always been
ambiguous
what i always liked about you
and now a date
but i shldnt jump to conclusions
come on isnt it obvious
is it really
are you dumb or are you dumb
are you on her side or mine
maybe you should go jump... on the second storey
oh yea, like that would make you happy
well at least you have kids
and so i do. and i cant say and so what
cause they mean a lot
hell yea they do. they mean more than you.
well you never cared much about me anyway
yea who gives a shit about you
but thats all you are anyway
the shitty part of me
that will never fade
and that will occasionally
rear its head or so
sink sink sink sink in the dark
to blow out all the bulbs
nobody said we needed love to live
but nobody realized we needed a life
to know how to love.

me and me and me.
you and you and you.
never be.

tsunamis of feelings
crash and burn
against the sand
trees get bent

bawl.
roar.
darkness hides flaws
till light reveals it
will light reveal a partner .
i wonder.