Monday, October 10, 2011

23

Ever since secondary school, I've always had the urge to help my friends. I used to exchange loads of letters with my friends. These letters would be bundled with teenage angst, suicidal intentions, overpowering emotions, doubts and insecurities about self-identities and self-realizations.

So I grew up and thought to myself 'perhaps I shall be a psychologist and study how the minds of people work.'

Then I fell victim to the strain of media that courses through my bloodline and studied media. Along the way, I did what I always did automatically.

As such, I would most definitely say it comes as no surprise to self that it was with much passion I currently work in the customer service sector. And I plan to stay here for life.

I have always yearned for a job that would be exciting and present fresh challenges every day. Along the way, it would also be engaging and yet at the same time, allow me to unleash my vocal bombardment and persuasive verbal logic of reasoning.

Yet, this job allows me to bring out the best of my qualities and raise them up to another level. Patience. Self-control. Humility.

I won't deny it has its challenges. After all, whom would want to be yelled at daily, or scolded, or be endlessly disputed with. But I believe behind every tiff lies a story.

Above all, I am most certainly blessed with a supportive life companion, an awesome sister, two enriching and rewarding occupations, leading to a very fulfilling and empowering life. :)