Monday, July 16, 2012

Noise

One thing my senses struggle to accept, In my days of morning shifts, Is the dialogue of life. When does it become music When does it become noise What differentiates the two? The grey area within. The silence in the train on the Way to work. Occasionally Interrupted by beats from Earphones, and the Flipping of pages Of newspapers and Worlds of fiction through Paperbacks. Then I enter my familiar Landscape that some call their office The air which my body remembers And responds to with Energy coursing Through the head. Work ends, and I head home. In a train of conversations. Murmurs, and phone calls Overheard. Some plug in their earphones To block out the sound Or ambient noise Or verbal music? Others just stand and gaze And absorb and accept That maybe at the end Of time, we might Never understand ourselves.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6