Saturday, November 09, 2013

Padded Muscle Shirt

I confess I like to be beefed up and buff, but time does not permit. (I know, the excuse isn't very original)

But now, there's a swifter alternative, and this does not involve any slimming diets.
Meet the cool muscle shirt.

funkybod shirts 620x479

Just as some females wear push up bras to accentuate their assets, this shirt will help men to give a curve where it's needed.

The Funkybod muscle top incldues chest plates for a pumped look, shoulder plates for a broader look, bicep plates for bigger biceps, and tricep plates for bigger triceps. It's designed to be worn below your normal top, so you won't look like you are putting on a bodysuit of armor. (Not every one is Iron Man)

Now if only this shirt can help me pass my ippt.

You can get one here.