Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes I don't know how to love you.

Do I do it via words or actions?
The former does not hold much weight
irony that most people say talk is cheap
But deeds with accompanying words are mere actions.

Even if I were to send you a bouquet of flowers every day, it wouldn't be enough.

But sometimes, your words cut me deep. Sometimes I don't even know how to tell you it hurts.

Do I love you? Yea, I do. Do I take care of you? Yes, I try to. I do my best to be a supportive fiancée as possible.

Sometimes the frustration gets at me. sometimes I wonder if displaying anger is a good way to relieve it instead of bottling it within. I'm never done it before.

Is there a generation gap? I don't think so. We flow as one. Sure, we have individual flaws, maybe some common differences too like procrastination,
But I think we compLete each other.

I know I'm myself when I'm with you, that's why when our relationship has any issue, I turn back to you.

I'm in this for the long run, and I'm staying. No matter what happens,
I'll absorb and continue our race together.
I love you, and I don't regret if.