Sunday, September 30, 2007

finally.

Finally! Six months of crap and joyous fun. Well, not that I look forward to the end of it, though it has been tiring, and in some ways my body has gotten accustomed to sleeping on trains, in buses, and looking forward to the daily dose of caffeine in the cup of coffee that the cafe at the lobby sells in the building that houses my office. (haha , what a long line eh)

Well, that's all I have for early mornings though I will miss the staff at work. Hee, my boss gave me 4s and 5s for my appraisal though, cause too many 5s would raise eyebrows. Ain't my boss nice?

Now, all I need to do is to figure out what to write for my report. It's a bit tricky so sum up 6 months of experiences in words, like where do or how can I ever begin?
Do I start with my first day of work where the regional manager offered me a drink, or do I list the info about the company? And, the guidelines for the report aren't really that big a help.

13.4 Identify and describe the communication tools used by the company for news announcements and information dissemination.

Uhhhhh, lemme see, we use Msn, and our voice. uhhhhh you ged what i mean?

Too cheem for me leh. Seriously, these kinda questions seem to be more suited for a marketing company than for the industry which I was posted to. Can't expect me to list the various albums that I ripped right?

Oh, and the staff were nice. haha, they gave me a farewell gift. A hamper of sorts. They got a basket and stuffed lots of goodies in it, like uh Pocky and Almond Choc, and some cookies and biscuits and well, it does seem more like a hamper for the poor and needy, but I shall ignore what I just wrote, and simply that I love it! haha, I'm too busy enjoyin it to even unwrap it. There's even a shirt in a can, that has the words superpig on it. Uh, don't ask me if it has any hidden meanings.

Hmm, on another note altogether, I went back for band barbecue on Thurs. It was good. Well, the people la, the food is a different matter altogether. I missed some of them, though several were a bit distant. Politics I guess. Oh well. Was nice meeting my scandal, haha, and others for course.

Alrighty, back to watch movies and play some games. Still can't believe I just had a 16 hour sleep, with about 5 minutes intermission? Heh, but not that I'm lazy k, just that I had work yesterday from 6am to 10pm with around 3 hours of rest in the middle. Kids are tiring. haha not that I have any. Okay, I do, but not uh my own seeds la. heh seeds reminds me of torrents. Which reminds me. Got a lot to download. ;)