Saturday, October 04, 2008

off shore island.

Someone asked me what I did for a living the other day and it made me ponder.

I could simply say Army. Or I could say:

I'm currently working in the government sector, and have been assigned to an off-shore island, shrouded in secrecy and off-limits to the public.

After all, I ain't lying now am I. I'm merely injecting a bit of color in my descriptions. And we all need color in life.

Which is why the top half of my hands resembles dark chocolate while the bottom half is akin to white chocolate. Plus, the outline of the singlet visible on my back, its interior white and the exterior sunburnt-ly red.

I like my body though. It has this unique setting that most others don't. The weekday/weekend switch. See, when I mentally stimulate the Alt-tab shortcut, the body switches to weekday mode, and dutifully arises at 0530 hours, and shuts down at 2230 hours. Then, when I switch it to weekend mode, it arises usually after 1200 hours and shuts down only after 0000 hours.

Cool ain't it. I'm lovin' it.