Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dream sequel

I dreamt a sequel a few nights ago.

Dreams are fascinating wisps of visions bordering on reality and fantasy, somewhere in the category of insanity.

I dreamt i was charging up the stairs and into a classroom. I proceeded to pry open the individual window panes at the back, so as to exit from there and leap into another world, where there were caves and weird dwellings. I had to retrieve a mystical object to save the earth or something like that.

I had actually dreamt this - setting and mission - before. And my mind had actually remembered that, because interestingly enough, I remarked to myself 'not again' and brought up the previous dream. All these within my dream sequel.

The only thing different was that this time round, I wasn't alone. Sadly though, in dreams, you can't really choose which perspective you wish to view it. Unlike in computer games, where you decide which point of view you wish to peer from, you aren't given this freedom of choice in dreams.

Now I'm just waiting for a part three, and it will be a trilogy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7