Saturday, February 19, 2011

fore four

Four of them, there are.
All attached too.

Communication comes in many ways.
One I talked to online often, and when we chatted in person, it just became natural: no ice.

Another easy-going. But she guards herself well. Our communication is only as indepth as she says it to be.

The third intrigues me. The questions she asked to break the ice. Favorite color, favorite food. Ingenious. And memorable.

The last, we had no ice. She has my heart. I wonder why.

You know the thing about friends, or maybe, newfound friends, is that the beginning often seems blurry. I can't recall the exact starting events of how I got to know them. I just do. One added me on facebook, and so I know of her. Another was my mentee. I chatted up one. And the last, I simply can't pinpoint when.

But it does not matter, because one should look to the future but live in the present, and not ponder the past.

They draw me out of my shell.
Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Only time will tell.

Too used am I to helping.
Being helped is a little uncomfortable.
What to make of it.

They make my life rather joyful.