Saturday, August 13, 2011

Melaka Day 2

I had my cherry prodded, twisted, kneaded and tickled today, if cherry were to be defined for first time experiences.

I think only thick skinned people can go for a fish spa. How else do you stand the many tiny (or well-fed) fishes nibbling at all areas of your feet? My sis and I could not stop giggling like school kids when we plunged our feet in.

We managed to keep the whole feet in for three seconds, before slowly letting them suck on our heels. After all, the heels would be the least unfeeling part of the feet. Truly invigorating first experience though.

Personally I would prefer having my first time in a crowded fish spa. Imagine having your feet tickled, and when you look left and right, the other fish are eyeing your thigh. Add the disconcerting image of opening and closing of mouths as they breathe.

After which, I gamely went for a back massage. Owww. No pain, no gain right? Besides, what's there to lose (except RM20) anyway?

I think it was more of a crash course in gymnastics than massage, as the female masseur proceeded to contort my body into weird positions.

And yes, she did crack my neck twice, once on the left and once on the right. It was scary.

The day after, I went for another massage. This time, it was on one of the numerous massage chairs spread out in the shopping centre for RM1 for 3mins. The machine-ated massage was actually more pleasurable than the human massage though.

And, now to travel home. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4