Thursday, March 23, 2006

Suddenly. I realise I am not alone.

Suddenly I realise I am not alone.

That in this world, i have a family that i love and loves me. and a sister who cares for me.


After reading through my sister's diary, I can only thank God for her. Her thought-provoking passages form so many new trains of thought in my mind that it is so hard to control.


I didn't know you actually wanted to drift away from me to end the surfacing and relentless rumours about us. Indeed, while I'm glad that period was some time ago, I cannot help but wonder if me being in your life has more boon or bane. I rather you not be another D.


Ain't it weird how the world thinks? The world wishes a platonic friendship between two individuals of different genders not to devlop and thus heaps rumours and false infatuations on them to induce them to repel each other.


That we have survived so long is a mystery, one of many in this world. Yet rare are you, like a precious gem, sensitive to my emotions and thoughts. It seems like my shells just disappear momentarily when I'm with you. You seem to know who I am.


And this frightens me to an extent. Indeed, it may not be so much of the invading army to the queen but the invading army invading its own territory. Cause we've been born with that ability to protect ourselves and while I pride myself on being open, I realise I'm a great liar. To myself.


How Great Thou Art.


Am I doing more good or bad in your life?


God He Reigns.