Wednesday, March 15, 2006

these past nights.. dreams.. i dreamt a dream..

These few nights have been quite a mystery. Dreaming dreams that don't make much sense and don't serve to enlighten.

A few nights ago, i dreamt of the end days. In my dream, i saw a money bill with a stamp of a face on it. Would this be the one-world currency to be used in the future?
I cried in my dream. So saddened I was by the plight of the world and all that I saw in the dream, and cannot remember, that I sobbed. Whether tears flowed from my eyes in real life, i do not know but such is the power of dreams. And its creator.

Last night, while my body rested on my short but comfy bed, my mind went to dream. Three dreams in a span of eleven hours, brief moments of life becoming recess periods.
Sadly, i am unable to recall my first two dreams. What i do remember is that i enjoyed myself in my dreams.

Before you develop a slanted line of thought, take note None of my dreams were wet dreams.

My third dream. I remember as if I had just dreamt it five minutes ago. It was totally random; the people in it.

I'm at a dessert stall, very popular judging from the crowd of people around me. There are various types of desserts available though most are cold. The crowd around me are students and today is examination day.

I'm at the front of the crowd and place my order. I do not remember what i order but there are laminated menus on the table. I see a Rockerfella De Coco. $2.50.
Suddenly, I look at my watch. It is 10.24am.

'Oh no' I exclaim. I'm going to be late for my paper! I look at my 5 o'clock and chat with a girl. Joy Tan. She informs me that our English paper 1 has just ended.

'Huh? Then my marks how???!! Argh!'
[Being dramatic. The crowd around me laughs at my antics]
'Today got two papers right?' I ask Joy.
She replys with a nod, 'There's Math paper after English.'
I ask, my heart thumping a little faster, 'Paper 1 or Paper 2?' [Mentally, i'm wishing it's paper 1 cause I FORGOT TO BRING MY CALCULATOR!']
Her answer: Paper 2.

'Oh no!' I exclaim again, suddenly remembering that today is Monday and i forgot to bring my tie!

'Argh!' I have to go home and take it.

My dessert is still being made.

I turn to my right and lo and behold, I see Grace Soon. and Joanna Goh.

I speak to somebody around me, suggesting we take a taxi from my house cause it's cheaper and then. My dream ends.

Dreams. They make us wonder, they provide puzzlement. they confuse and can be your muse. They entertain and enlighten not. Dreams.