Sunday, June 24, 2007

oh boy oh boy

Oh, the smile that spreads across one's face
when one receives a call from a friend.
Not just any friend, mind you.
A friend that has been in the same primary and secondary school with me
Okay, so it's a she [Well, how many of my friends that can bring a smile to my face aren't), and well we were in the same class for the whole of secondary school,
and we're kinda chum, sort of.
And she's back in singapore! YAY!

Not that I miss her,
[well, maybe I do partly]
But she hasn't been around in Singapore much.

She's been sailing around the world actually.
As part of school.
Like how cool is that.

Studying in the maritime academy at SP,
she's been sailing around the world for like six months?
And another six months before a one month break before that.
Like how cool is that.

Wonder how tan she is now.
Well, she's like so cool and all.
And she just gave me a call.
Hee! Didn't really think she would give me a call
On the first evening that she sails in
Not that we have a thing going on,
Cause she has a boyfriend from India.

Oh boy oh boy. Can't wait to meet up with her
Listen to all her sailing stories
And what-nots. :)