Sunday, June 10, 2007

Your Eyes Told Me to

There I stood at the door, facing the glass window, of which countless rays of sunlight permeated through.

The room outlay was similar to those in chalets and hotels. In the middle of the room, against the wall at my left, was the bed. At my right, the television set was placed strategically, facing the bed. At its left was the bathroom door.

On the bed, a female acquaintance lay, back facing up, watching the television, just as a male friend came out of the bathroom, having just took his shower.

I deposited my bag into the room, and then headed out where I met another male acquaintance, who calmly asked me where I was headed. I gave him a blank look and pointed out the fact that both of us were there for a common purpose, and we would be headed to the same destination, to which he gave a cheeky smile and rebutted, saying he was going to meet his classmates for another event.

During the course of this conversation, we had walked straight and took a left turn, and found ourselves at the dining room.

Cupboards lined the walls at my left and right, while a marble round table stood in the middle of the room. Around the table were a couple more acquaintances, and you.

And I asked how you were and you replied you were fine and told me about a certain destination you were going to.

and your eyes told me to go with you.


So many dreams I've had
Some more vivid than the others
Some more heart warming than the others
Some more surprising in nature.

Yet, interestingly, if i were to read each dream that I blogged about, I can recall its detail in color. Or rather, color in detail.
Oh, dreams. The reality of unreality.