Thursday, June 07, 2007

These Songs In My Head, They Remind Me of You..

These songs in my head
They remind me of you
I think of you
When I hear these songs in my head.
you.

Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?


How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know Ill need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight?


I just want to hold you
I just want to hold you
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care, you're here tonight

I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away


With her first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
Therell never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away


She fills my heart with very special things
With angels songs , with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That everywhere I go Im never lonely
With you my love, who could be lonely
I reach for her hand-its always there

smile an ever lasting smile
a smile can bring you near to me
don't ever let me find you gone
'cause that would bring a tear to me