Sunday, August 10, 2008

baker bake cake

If you want to criticize the cake,
you gotta make sure that you know how to bake
Then you can criticize the baker
who baked the cake.

No point coming down so harsh on me and my team
if you have no idea what you're talking about.
No farmer can harvest the wheat till he has planted it
and know when's the right time to sow
Likewise, he that is in charge of finance should not
interfere in matters of health or labor
lest he loses respect, and reputation.

Suddenly, I feel a bit of how Moses felt.
When he tried to get Pharaoh to allow his people
to leave Egypt
For a better land.

I've never been more infuriated ever.
Well, except in sec two.
But that was a different matter.
You challenge my handling of anger.
But I shall be kind
and not let my anger reside
as the sun go down.

on'tday essmay ithway echtay.