Sunday, August 10, 2008

different frequencied song

So the other day I was a bit bored, and decided to brainstorm a bit on what would come again in the future. I mean it's one thing to predict robots and another thing to come up with an actual prototype of robots, if ya get my drift.

And, I got so proud of myself for thinking of tripods for handphones, since megapixels are increasing by the thousands, [no pun intended], and then I went to google and found it was already invented. Darn.

But then I thought of something. Imagine a song where everybody hears a different tune. No no, it's not brainwashing or freaky. After all, songs have different pitches and frequencies right, that's how we hear differences between a bass guitar and an electric guitar and cymbals from the high hats, but what if someone did engineer a song in different frequencies?

We all remember how kids in america used sounds just below 20000hrtz which only they could hear and not adults. Of course then some adults said they could hear, and some kids said they couldn't hear. But well, imagine a song with different tunes or words or beats at different frequencies.