Friday, August 15, 2008

History

The age of 20 draws nigh. And history seems to repeat that many times two.

Cause when two becomes one
you'll be twenty one

Songs in my head
they keep spinning
they keep churning
like a blender overheated
like movies overrated

i like to boogie
boogie wonderland
cause night fever night fever
fever!
cause it's only words
and words are all i have
have you ever really loved a woman
do you remember
oh wake me up when september ends
cause there're two less lonely people in the world
oh don't they know it's the end of the world
softly and tenderly
oh won't you dance with me
cause i'm wishin and hopin
hopin for a lover like you
can you feel the love tonight
cause tonight i celebrate my love for you
you are my sunshine
cause you're the meaning in my life
cause you look wonderful tonight
and i think i'm crazy
so won't you close every door to me
keep those i love from me
because come what may
i will love you
you light up my life
cause it's all or nothing at all
say you say me
if i could turn back time
time goes by so slowly
by the rivers of babylon
i had a dream a song to sing
sing it loud sing it strong
cause three words ain't enough
you and i collide
yesterday all my troubles seem so far away
when you tell me that you love me
cause i'm all out of love
love is beautiful
where do i begin to tell the story of
i believe i can fly
fly fly into the sky
unbreak my heart
do you know where you're going to
and life is a road that I wanna keep going
going to the chapel of love
l is for the way
and i did it my way.