Wednesday, August 20, 2008

music madness 2

can you feel the rhythm of the falling
raindrops keep falling on my head
head and shoulders knees and
those were the days my friend we thought they'll never
[it's the] end of the world

joy to the world all the boys and
girls watch the boys go
by the rivers of babylon as we sat
downtown where everything's waiting for
you are the sunshine of my
[the circle of] life and it moves us
all or nothing at
all by myself don't wanna
be-yond the sea somewhere waiting for me
me a name i call my self far a
long way to go
go go go go gadget flow.
by lupe fiasco.

cause it's like im in a sphere
and around me float those lines of songs
and phrases and titles
and the emotions all lighted panels
behind and above
and i reach and grasp
and pluck them off their flight plan
but more keeps coming
and the more i take
the more it comes
and a sweep of the hand
and it moves to the left
point the finger and it shrinks
just take and combine
these thoughts in my head
they keep running they keep chasing
these songs in my head
they keep playing they keep singing.