Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Apologies

It's been awhile since i've last blogged.

My internet is down.
My home fixed line is down.
My cable tv is down.

All three services for no apparent reason,
and it had to take three calls to get the service technician to come down
(he's coming tomorrow)

like they say,
third time's the charm eh?

so if it all goes well
i should be able to reconnect
and get back in sync with
my virtual life again

to clear emails
and reply on my tagboard
and clean up all my
rotting crops on farmville
decomposed dishes on cafe world
unclaimed rents on millionaire city
unemployment on ceo dream
and uncollected taxes on my empire.
And there's restaurant city.

I don't really play a lot of facebook games.
Really.
And i did consider the possibility of having
connection withdrawal symptoms
cause i fell sick on sunday;
severe flu and cough and slight fever and headache
but now i'm better
no thanks to the two people
who promised to call me back with a
remedy for my disconnection problems
and failed to do so.

Regardless, i'll be back soon!
and with better formatting of the posts
definitely.

On a totally different note though,
i think trainers for companies need to brush up
on their english.
Totally incorrigible.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9