Monday, October 11, 2010

And just like that

And just like that, 22 years whizz past.

Or should I say, 17 years, since we don't remember much from our first few years.

I got a lot of queries from my friends on how I was going to spend my birthday. Fanciful party or partying all night and painting the town red or what?

It was none of the above. I spent my birthday doing what I best. Listening to people rant. I worked during the day and went for a nice casual buffet dinner with my family. And that was it.

Say you like cycling. Chances are you'll cycle on your birthday too. Or if you like to party, your birthday definitely won't be held at a coffeeshop or a restaurant. It'll be held at a club.

In the same train of thought, since I like to converse and aid people, I decided to work on my birthday too, and merely requested for an hour off.

After all, if you like to do a certain action, you won't feel exhausted by doing it. Maybe rock climbing. Or running. Or singing. Or sex. Or suaning people. Or mouthing vulgarities.

Wouldn't you agree?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3