Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wow has it been one month already?

And just like that, it has been a month since I've regained my citizen rights.

Honestly i'm still trying to find the right balance though. I haven't been rather successful in factoring in reading of newspapers yet.

I also haven't been exercising as much as I would want to. No time la. So i try to factor it in, by walking up three storeys to office instead of taking the lift. And eating servings of fruits daily. And using the overhead bridge instead of jaywalking. But that's cause got barricade in the divider la.

And i sleep better. Some people dread gg to work. I don't. True, sometimes i dread certain types of people, but then again, I'll never know the type of person my next caller will be, so how do I dread something that I'm unsure of its arrival?

That said, I feel more satisfied with this one month than with my past two years.

Perhaps i'm making up for lost time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3