Thursday, October 21, 2010

And my converse shoes are here!

And my converse shoes are here!

Recently, there're a few online websites that popped up, offering branded stuff at discounted prices for a limited time only.

Out of curiosity I tried one recently. Brandsfever. Kinda chic actually. I ordered a pair of converse shoes when the sale came about, and I was pleasantly surprised when my package came.

It came in a airtight bag delivered by a courier. Opening it, revealed a shoe box, wrapped in light pink paper with a ribbon, a corporate bookmark, and a handwritten thank you note. Did I mention delivery was fast too? After I receive the notification email that my order was shipped out, it only took one working day for the order to arrive.

Well, if you wanna try it out. I am a supporter of them, actually. Go check out http://brandsfever.com/invite/ranteo/