Friday, July 01, 2005

tdae..

vanessa.. sry for being like so '...' this morning.. but.. i need time to warm up la.. like a slow cooker.. :D... so.. yah.. sry k..

anyway.. enjoyed tdae.. had lunch wif DC and SP.. (to maintain privacy, i'll just type the initials only la).. and.. well.. somehow.. i cant seem to click that well with SP despite our closeness last time.. i would love to think that i just created that pseudo-feeling.. and that I and her were never close.. but.. deep inside my heart.. there is a room.. with her name on it.. and i have no choice but to accept the fact.. i and DC were suaning each other every min.. and.. SP has gotten chio-er.. haix.. if i and her weren't close last time, i might have fallen for her.. but there are friendships that are too deep to be a relationship..

i find myself trying. trying to retain the past, manage the present and welcome the future. but. it cannot be done. a choice, i need to make. one or two, not three. and i do not have the heart to make the choice. the past ladens me the present fills me the future overwhelms me. the past maketh me happy, the present satisfied, the future justified. which and what, should i choose and suffer and enjoy..