Friday, July 22, 2005

that sudden urge..

last night, i was thinking to induce slumber when that urge came to me again. after letting out a whooping loud fart, the urge was still there. leading feelings of loneliness and sadness, i had that urge to go on a holiday overseas with my friends. Sort of like a short-term goal, i experienced the same desire after Os. the only complications was the lack of money and the fact that the people that i truly desire to go overseas and have a unique bonding experience with are not those of my cohort. Of course, i do have friends from my cohort, like for classmates for example. but it was startling to realise that my good male friends were from my sec four class while my close girl friends are one year younger than me. i would love to go overseas with D and SP and DC. DC is nice, though I wished i had spent more time with her in my final year of secondary school life. Probably should and when D goes overseas, my guess is she would go with SN. and Ma of course. Haix. Met GL ytd. Still the same. we still nod to each other when we meet. Not so much of a telepathic conversation but it is largely due to the fact that we were never close, other than being bonded by looks. different personalities. but i would still trust him with my life.
if. i. can. only. go. overseas.