Friday, July 08, 2005

ytd.. + tdae.. = tml?

haix. a few days since i've blogged but i have to admit, there is a nagging thought in my mind that this blog might make me feel more exposed. guess i'm too used to keeping my own personal reflections to myself.

yesterday. it was a surreal experience. i had medsoc paper. it wasn't that bad. so many theories and models to remember but so few of these models and theories were tested. and, the worst part was the cultivation analysis didn't even appear in the paper @ all. after that, i went to tm with my mama and my ah girl and a few others. actually, we're all part of JZ's gang. but unfortunately, the charming cellist who's the gang leader had to go give tuition. hokkien lessons maybe? :D
anyway, went home after that and then, i went out to meet my a few of my sec four classmates for dinner. Cause S is back in sg but just for one more day before flying back to melbourne so, me op sm s al j j and h met up. four guys and four girls. it was a nice number actually. It took fifteen minutes for all of us to arrive and then, another fifteen minutes to agree on a place to eat before the fun began. i laughed so much till my voice cracked. we walked down memory lane, and discussed about other subjects like ear-piercing. we wanted to go catch a movie after dinner, well, some of us wanted to, but we got side-tracked and went to the arcade instead. it was so fun. i think my vocal box overworked last night. Racing, then hand hockey then bomberman then tokyo wars. finally, we went to starbucks. and it is soo soo soo cool. the bluetooth technology i mean. I finally used it to receive a song OP and it is so so so fast and i think i've been entranced by the sweetness of bluetooth technology. anyway, that was all for yesterday.

As for today, i met a few people i never thought i would meet. Well, i woke up @ eleven and then went for lunch with my mum at white sands and lo and behold, i met (mr) ethan guo. he was having lunch with Dex and another girl. i suppose the only people that one can never 'bump' into these few days would be chuah and selvan since both of them would be busy marking scripts. Then, i went to marrybrown to meet my friends after lunch and on my way home, i met J. i was stunned when i met her at the interchange. She looked different yet similar. I guess maturity does that to you, but her face still retained that cuteness as before. thinking about her brings back fond memories. anyway, she still had that beeeaaautiful smile like last time and well, her hair was short. as usual. :) her eyes still seemed to possess that ability to read my thoughts. i knew i made the right choice in primary school. when i had a major crush on her in p5. :D