Saturday, September 03, 2005

Diaries of A Domesticated Male Part 1

Thus begins the diaries of a domesticated male. the first entry and possible the last.

Dear Diary,
I did housework today. I guess it could be considered part of my domesticated education system at home. It includes cooking, doing the dishes, washing the kitchen, folding the clothes, ironing, vaccuming and cleaning my room and a few others that have yet to be listed. All at a special price of a condom. or the lack of it.
I learnt foam-skating today. in the kitchen. while washing the kitchen, i discovered how the soap and foam on the floor reduces friction between my soles and the floor thus allowing me to roam, sorry skate, freely about. it is a wonder why Singaporeans want to go to do ice skating where they can have experience the same thrill right at home. However, please be warned, the level of excitement and thrill varies on the surface area of the kitchen floor. it would be stupid to say please do not try this at home since i am doing it at home but please, learn how to brake. this diary will not be held liable for any injuries caused as a result of foam-skating.
I have long learnt not to argue against the non-volunteering 'job' of folding the clothes. Now boasting of ten years of experience in this line, i have learnt the art of folding clothes, watching tv, messaging thru my handphone and having a conversation with my sister, all at the same time. Multi-tasking you say? I call it daily living and survival. In a world where man eats man and in a family where one has to find a balance between diplomacy and forcefulness/stubborness, the survival of oneself is important.
Alright. the clothes are beckoning. Thanks for tuning in to the exploits of 'Diaries of A Domesticated Male Part 1!' Till next time, i'm domesticated male tuning off.

Yours domestically,
Male.